Do you find yourself hitting a wall at some point in your work day? If you are sitting infront of a computer day in and day out it can take a toll on your body as we all know…A few changes in your daily routine can make a huge difference and you can avoid hitting the midday slump at the office. We at Move are not health experts, but everyday busy gals who have created a nice work-life balance…here are a few of our tips:
1. Drink a cup of hot water with lemon and honey every morning!!! This is way better than coffee, and will keep you going longer.
2. Get in a quick workout, even if its just a walk around the block after lunch- just do it! It will also help clear your head before you take on the rest of the afternoon.
3. Pack a healthy lunch and snack(s) the night before, so you are not tempted by the cookies in the lunchroom.
Try out this quick recipe for some energy bites:
1 cup of rolled oats
2 mashed bananas
1 handful of chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, etc…
1 tsp of honey
Bake in the oven at 350 for 10-15 minutes!
4. Laugh, its a great ab workout!
5. Love what you do! If you love what you do, it really doesn’t feel like work.