Everyone Needs a Legal Will
Why should I have a will?
- A will enables you to do the following:
- Choose who will get your property after your death
- Choose how your property will be divided among your various beneficiaries
- Give specific items of property to specific people
- Appoint someone you trust to administer your estate
- Appoint a guardian for your minor children
If you die without a will, your property will be distributed by a court-appointed administrator according to statutory rules for “intestate succession.” Your property will be divided among your surviving spouse, children, and possibly other relatives in whatever manner the law of your jurisdiction specifies. You will not have a chance to give property to non-relatives or to exclude relatives. Additionally, if you have no relatives, your property will go to the state rather than to a friend or charity of your choice. They also hold a 30 per cent fee and can sometimes raise this amount to 35 per cent if they feel there was more work than usual.
At Freedom Canada Pardons and Waivers, we believe everyone should have a legal will. Your loved ones would be hurting enough without having to figure out how to pay your funeral bill or what to do with your pets or possessions. We make it so everyone can afford a legal will; our fee is $100 plus tax. Call today to set up your appointment; if you pass away, those 30 minutes will have made things much easier for your loved ones.
Freedom Canada Pardons and Waivers
101 Dundas St. West Unit 204 Whitby, Ont, L1N 2M2
289-638-1998 or 1-888-729-2313